Mojito serving ideas are available from MK Catering & Bar Supplies. One of the most popular cocktails on many bar menu's. This is a classic presentation using a superb traditional hi-ball or rocks tumbler glass.
Just to help along the way....here is a classic Mojito recipe!
- 1 1/2 Limes (Cut into Wedges).
- 20 Fresh Mint Leaves.
- 2 1/2 tsp Granulated White Sugar.
- 65ml White Rum.
- Handful of Ice.
- Splash of Soda Water (to taste).
- Fresh sprig of Mint (to garnish).
Place the Limes, Mint and Sugar into a sturdy Hi-Ball/Rocks Tumbler.
Using a muddler, mash to release the Lime Juice and bruise the Mint.
Add the handful of Ice.
Pour the White Rum over the ice.
Add a splash of Soda Water and stir.
- Garnish with Spring of Mint and serve.